The European School of Financial aspects in London is now recognizing applications for the prize of 15 grants covering 50% of the educational costs fees. These grants are available for seeking BSc in Business Administration for the 2017-2018 year.
The aim of the scholarships is to enable and encourage talent students to reach international programs.
The European School of Economics (ESE) is a Private Business School offering Bachelor’s Degrees, Masters- MSc and MBA, and Short Programmes at its centres in London, Rome, Milan, Florence and Madrid and in its study abroad center in New York.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors of Science( Bsc) programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Management or Marketing
Scholarship Award: The European School of Economics offers Scholarships covering 50% of tuition fees for commencing in the 2017/2018 academic year. Scholars will receive financial support of £7500 per year for the duration of the degree programme to which they are admitted.
Numbers of Scholarships: 15 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in London (UK)
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- High School or Undergraduate Degree Diploma
- Résumé / CV (include reference to all previous education)
- Motivation letter in the language of the chosen course.
- Proof of English language proficiency is mandatory. IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent
- Proof of maintenance fees
- Eachapplicantisrequested to write an 800/1000 wordsessay in English that best comments on thisphrase from “The School for Gods”, by Elio D’Anna, President of the European School of Economics: “The world is a mirror. The world iswhateveryouwantit to be.
- You are the real producer of a world whichis just reflectingyourowninnerconditions. Nothingrealexistsunlessyouwantit to exist.”
- Applicants are requested to write an original response using their own experience.
Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships. International students’ approval will be pending confirmation of ESE’s Tier 4 license. Priority will be given to students from low-income families or developing countries
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have high school or undergraduate degree diploma.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency – IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent.
How to Apply: To apply for the European School of Economics’ BSc*scholarships students should fill out the application and send the required documents not later than August 18, 2017 for the 2017-2018 academic year. All applicants are asked to explain in 350 words or less
- Step 1. Read carefully these Regulations.
- Step 2. Apply for the BSc programme
- Step 3.Once you’ve applied, you will receive an email confirmation with the user name and password ( the same one you used for your application) to enter the Scholarship hub. An ESE Advisor will contact you to support you in the process.
- Step 4. Send the entry documents including your essay by email to recruitment-at-eselondon.ac.uk. Scholarship winners have 3 days to confirm their acceptance and 5 days to complete the enrolment by paying the registration fee.
- Application Form( available also as a Word Doc)
- High School or equivalent Degree Diploma( 3 A levels or IB)
- Resume / CV (include reference to all previous education)
- Copy of validpassport or European ID.
- Proof of English language proficiency – IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent
- Three passport-sized photographs
- Proof of maintenance fees for International students
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 18, 2017.