Candidates are welcomed to apply for Casimir Pulaski Foundation Grants to engage in degree program. These scholarships are available for all European applicants.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage talented students.
The Casimir Pulaski Foundation is an independent, non-partisan think-tank specializing in foreign policy and international security. The Pulaski Foundation provides analyses that describe and explain international developments.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue diploma programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- 15 full or partial scholarships to best candidates for the 14th edition of the Academy of Young Diplomats.
- The scholarship does not cover the costs of accommodation, transportation and meals during the Program.
Numbers of Scholarships: Fifteen scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Are you university student at least until the end of December 2017?
- Are you proficient in English (C1 in reading, writing, and speaking)?
- Are you able to commit to fulfilling all AYD Program requirements?
Nationality: European applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be university student.
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Average grades for the last semester (stamped and signed by the university) with a completion date
- 2 letters of recommendation (one must be issued by a lecturer of the home institution of the candidate)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.