Tempus Public Base / Hungarian Nationwide CEEPUS Office offers CEEPUS Freemover versatility allows for incoming individuals and teachers from CEEPUS declares during the cold months season months term (1st September 2017 – 31 Jan 2018) of the academic year 2017/2018.
Tempus Public Foundation (TPF) is a non-profit organization established in 1996 by the Hungarian Government, with the task of managing international cooperation programmes and special projects in the field of education, training and EU-related issues.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for incoming university students and lecturers.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Students: 100.000 HUF / month (approx. 320 EUR)
Lecturers: 125.000 HUF / month (approx. 400 EUR)
Scholarship can be taken in Hungary
- Minimum duration of mobility period: full months +16 days for the last month
- Obligation of attending lectures/seminars, obtaining credits for full semester stays
- Learning Agreement is highly recommended
- Minimum duration of mobility period: 5-9 working days with a 6-hour teaching activity
- Detailed teaching plan is part of the application
- If a grant holder does not stay in the host country for the full length of the period specified in his/her award, he/she may be required to pay back the amount of the scholarship. Months cannot be split.
Nationality: Applications are accepted only from the CEEPUS member countries: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic and Slovenia. Applicants with Hungarian citizenship cannot be considered.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: CEEPUS Freemovers need to find and contact the Hungarian host university themselves and obtain the Letter of Acceptance document from the host university. CEEPUS recommend to choose a host institution that already has CEEPUS activity in order to minimise administrative obstacles. List of Hungarian institutions with CEEPUS activity: https://www.ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx The online application form to be submitted through the central CEEPUS website www.ceepus.info. Documents to attach to the online application form
- CEEPUS Freemover Letter of Acceptance from the host institution
- 2 CEEPUS Freemover Letters of Recommendation issued by lecturers of the home university
- CEEPUS Freemover Teachers’ Letter
All documents have to be signed and stamped. Only the official CEEPUS forms are acceptable (download: www.ceepus.info). Applications without the reqired official documents are not acceptable.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.