The Middle for Supportive Research in Biomaterials is satisfied to provide Postdoctoral Other chance in “Carbon Nanotubes based biomaterials for Neuroregeneration and MR Picture adhere to up of the Recovery”. Worldwide learners are qualified to obtain this fellowship system.
The objective of this fully funded 2 year postdoctoral fellowship is, in a first stage, to develop innovative 3D scaffolds based on carbon nonmaterial’s and conjugated polymers for neuronal tissue regeneration and, in a second stage, use magnetic resonance imaging techniques to follow up the recovery of the neuronal tissue after implantation in an animal model of the disease.
The Center for Cooperative Research in Biomaterials- CIC biomaGUNE, located in San Sebastian?n (Spain), was officially opened in December 2006. CIC biomaGUNE is a non-profit research organization created to promote scientific research and technological innovation at the highest levels in the Basque Country following the BioBasque policy, in order to create a new business sector based on biosciences.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in “Carbon Nanotubes based biomaterials for Neuroregeneration and MR Imaging follow?up of the Recovery”.
Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded fellowship.
Number of Scholarships: One fellowship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility: General requirements for all candidates:
- Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry obtained before 1 November 2017
- Experience in organic synthesis and chemistry of materials are essential
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
- Co?authorship of publications and participation in research projects
- High level of spoken and written English
- Writing, editing, and submitting research manuscripts experience
Other appreciated qualities:
- Additional experience and knowledge in electrochemistry, polymer chemistry, characterization techniques and nanotechnology
- Experience and/or knowledge in cell culture
- Guiding research projects experience
- Supervision of undergraduate, master or Ph.D. students skills
- Communication skills
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry obtained before 1 November 2017.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a High level of spoken and written English.
How to Apply: Candidates should submit an application together with a motivation letter, their CV, and the contact details of two referees to rrhh-at-cicbiomagune.es quoting “303 PostDoc” in the e-mail subject.
Application Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is September 15, 2017.