Do you want to study Law with a complete scholarship? The School of Tasmania is pleased to offer Full-Fee Grant to a top-performing Malaysian student starting a Direct Entry Bachelor’s of Rules degree (LLB) starting in Feb 2018
The aim of the scholarship is to provide full fee support to Malaysian students to study at one of Australia’s oldest universities and the nation’s premier university for teaching excellence.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university primarily located in Tasmania, Australia. Officially founded in 1890, it was the fourth university to be established in Australia, although Christ College, which became affiliated with the university in 1929, was established in 1846 and remains the oldest form of higher education in the country.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Law.
Scholarship Award: Valued at approximately AU$108,000, the scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees for the duration of your undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) degree at the University of Tasmania; and
- Student service and amenities fees.
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
This competitive, merit-based scholarship will be awarded to an international student commencing an undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) who:
- Is a Malaysian citizen
- Applies to study a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) through an authorized University of Tasmania agent
- Receives an offer to study a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry)
- Commences in Semester 1, 2018
- has not previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program or its equivalent)
- Is not applying for advanced credit
Nationality: Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must receive an offer to study a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: There are two simple steps to be considered for this prestigious scholarship:
- Apply for a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) via an authorized UTAS agent.
- After you receive an offer for direct entry law, submit a scholarship application by October 31, 2017.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 31, 2017.