The Guangdong School of International Studies is happy to declare Guangdong Government Excellent International Student Grant to study in Chinese suppliers. The scholarship is available to engage in the undergrad program.
With the aim of encouraging increasing outstanding overseas students to study in Guangdong, promoting the development of Guangdong High Education Management of Foreign Students, advancing International influence of Guangdong High Education, “Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship” has been set up by Guangdong Government to award foreign full-time students with excellent school performances.
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is a public university with emphasis in foreign languages and cultures, overseas economy and trade, and international strategies in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship of 10000 per year will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate students currently reading in full-time courses and with formal academic qualification (freshmen students are not included?.
- Students need to have foreign nationality, supply valid foreign passport and visa.
- Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in the appropriate way.
- Age under 40 years old.
- Passed in all subjects of compulsory courses and no disciplinary records in the last academic year.
- Have not gained or awarded with any other scholarship during the academic year.
Nationality: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be of Age under 40 years old.
English Language Requirements: Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in an appropriate way).
How to Apply: The necessary materials for application include
- Application Form for Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
- School attendance certificate
- Undergraduate transcript
- One copy of foreign passport, including pages of personal information and valid visa.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is every October.