Murray State University is welcoming applications for International Management Allows. Allows are granted for 4 decades of undergrad analysis or two decades of graduate analysis.
International Leadership Scholarships are merit-based and are available for outstanding international students who demonstrate leadership abilities through community service experience, volunteering and extracurricular activities.
Murray State University is a four-year public university located in Murray, Kentucky, United States.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- Undergraduate: valued at approximately $7,500 per year – Estimated Tuition with Scholarship: $8,400
- Graduate: valued at approximately $9,300 per year – Estimated Tuition with Scholarship: $9,054
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: International Leadership Scholarships are merit-based and are available for outstanding international students who demonstrate leadership abilities through community service experience, volunteering and extracurricular activities.
Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Undergraduate Applicants – (Bachelor’s Degree): High School Diploma OR Graduation Certificate
Graduate Applicants – (Master’s Degree): University Degree OR Graduation Certificate
Test Requirement: University requires official GMAT or GRE Score for Certain Programs
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply:
- Write a 400-500 word essay describing your extracurricular activities and how you plan to use your time at Murray State University to increase intercultural understanding, both of yourself and those around you.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation from professors, teachers, or community organizers.
- Click here to submit the application and attach your essay and letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until September 15 for students starting in January and until March 15 for students starting in August. Decisions will be emailed to applicants before September 30 and March.