The Secretary of state for Higher Education is inviting applicants for its Moroccan Government Grants to pursue undergrad programme. These Grants are available for Zambian Students.
The aim of these scholarships is to support Zambian Students who want to pursue undergraduate programme in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
A Ministry of Higher Education is a government department that focuses on the provision or regulation of institutions of higher education. In some countries these exist as ministries compounded with other responsibilities like the oversight of scientific research
Course Level: These Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Twenty Five scholarships are available in the fields of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
.Number of Scholarships: Twenty five scholarships are available
Scholarship can be taken in Zambia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be Zambian citizens with Green National Registration Cards (NRC).
- Be School Leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2016.
- Have Grades 1 Distinctions in all subjects (for those applying for Medicine and Pharmacy).
- Have Grades 1-3 in English, Mathematics and subjects related to the intended field of study (for those applying for other programmes).
Be between 19 and 23 years old by November 2017.
Nationality: Zambian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be School Leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2016.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post:
- A letter of application responding to the advert, clearly stating the field of study desired (as advertised) age, phone number for easy communication.
- Curriculum Vitae, certified photo copy of Grade 12 Examination Council of Zambia (ECZ) Statement of Results, photo copy of applicant’s NRC, photo copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate, Two (2) colour passport size photos (bearing applicant’s full names and nationality at the back) and colour photo copy of pages 2 & 3 of applicant’s passport.
- A typed study plan or synopsis of summarized details of the preferred course and how the intended course of study will enhance one’s contribution to Zambia’s development (200 words on one face of an A4 page).
- It is a requirement by the host country that all nominated candidates undergo comprehensive medical examinations including the HIV, TB and Hepatitis tests.
- Nominated candidates must note that last-minute withdrawals will attract serious sanctions from the Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board which may include being blacklisted.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 4, 2017.