The Riphah Globally School is offering Benefits Allows for students of Pakistan. The allow is only available for postgrad programs and for DPT & Pharm-D.
Riphah International University, Islamabad is a private University, chartered by the Federal Government of Pakistan in 2002. The University was established with a view to producing professionals with Islamic moral and ethical values.
Course Level: Scholarship is only available for post graduate programs and for DPT & Pharm-D.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Category GPA Range Amount of Scholarship (PKR)
- Category-1 3.91 to 4.00 – Rs.6,000/-
- Category-2 3.81 to 3.90 – Rs.4,000/-
- Category-3 3.71 to 3.80 – Rs.3,000/-
Number of Scholarships: There are 3 scholarships under this scheme.
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Salam Scholarship: (First Semester Only)
- Students admitted on open merit seat in any program of RiphahInternational University, Lahore Campus.Students of affiliated institutions will not be eligible for any scholarship/ assistance-ship.
- This Scholarship is awarded as per given criteria;
- Bonafide students of Riphah International University, Lahore campus shall be eligible for this Merit scholarship (Mumtaz and Musbqat).
- Students who have secured minimum SGPA of 3.71in university exam of Riphah International University
- Merit Scholarship is only available for post graduate programs and for DPT & Pharm-D
- Bonafide students of Riphah International University, Lahore campus shall be eligible for this scholarship.
- Top 20% enrolled students of a class of respective program who have passed the final exam of the respective semester.
- Students must have secured minimum SGPA of 3.50 and above in university exam of Riphah International University.
Talent Scholarship for Under graduate programs:
- Bonafide students of Riphah International University, Lahore Campus shall be eligible for Talent scholarship.
- SGPA 3.2 is the minimum criteria to achieve this scholarship except for BSEE which is SGPA 2.2.
- There is no need to formally apply for this scholarship. It is awarded for 2nd Semester onward and subject to last semester final SGPA.
MawakhatAssistanceship (Need Base Scholarship):
- Student studying in any Institution of Riphah International University, Lahore Campus.
- Under this scheme, assistantship will be awarded to the students who have successfully passed at least one University exam of Riphah International University
- The student has to prove his/her financial hardship in front of concerned authorities as per university requirements.
- The student has to achieve a minimum of 3.2SGPA for filling the assistance-ship.
WaliAssistanceship in the case of Sponsor DeathDuring Studies:
- Student studying in any institution of Riphah International University, Lahore Campus.
- Parents (i.e. Sponsor) of the student deceased after his/her admission in RIU.
Nationality: Citizens can Pakistan are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The Right time to apply for application is at the start of each semester i.e.; Spring& Fall. Applications are welcomed till 2nd week of commencement of classes.