The University of Science and Technology of Hanoi offers Master Scholarships scheme to reward outstanding students. These scholarships are open to both Vietnamese and international students on the basis of merit and need.
The aim of the scholarships is to motivate and encourage students in their studies.
USTH teaching methods are based on high level of hands-on practices, and internships in research and development laboratories or in industrial enterprises in Vietnam and abroad. The pedagogic teams of USTH are 100% composed of international and Vietnamese Professors and Doctors with international teaching experience.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Energy (EN)
- Space (SA)
- Water – Environment – Oceanography (WEO)
- Biotechnology- Pharmacology (BIO)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Quantitative and Computational Finance (QCF)
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Merit-based scholarships and/or need-based fellowships cover up to 100% tuition fees and living expenses.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Vietnam
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must hold a university transcript of Average Good or above;
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor Degree of Average Good or above;*
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Certificate of foreign languages (English, French, v.v..) (if any)
- Vietnamese and international students graduated from relevant training fields in or before 2017, with good academic results and ability to use English for studying.
Nationality: Applicants from all around the world can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have Bachelor Degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post.
- Application form for Master course in the academic year 2017-2018 filled in and signed with recent 3 cm x 4 cm portrait attached
- Applicants having completed their Bachelor programs but not yet received their diploma or official academic transcript must submit a provisional letter of graduating confirmation or temporary academic transcript (Certified copies and English translation versions). Successful candidates are required to fulfil all those documents before enrollment.
- Motivation Letter in English (outlining why candidates would like to enrol in USTH).
- Certified English Translation of Bachelor Degree
- Certified English Translation of university transcript*. If the grading system is different to the 0-10 scale applied in Vietnam, a document explaining the applied grading system is required;
- Letters of recommendation;
- Certificate of foreign languages (English, French) (if any); merits and certificates of good study results or scholarships (if any)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 20, 2017.