The Zhejiang Normal University is offering the International scholarship program to interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program in the Institution.
This scholarship program is offered to applicants who wants an undergraduate, Masters or PhD degree at the Zhejiang Normal University, China.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2017.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Type: Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: 8400 to 32800 RMB/year
Duration Of Program: 1 – 4 years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- Have good health condition.
- have Good academic performance.
- not have any criminal records.
- have excellent results from previous educational program
How To Apply:
Applicants shall hand in the following documents (with a duplicate copy).
- Digital copy of Application Form for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship (Word version).
- Digital copy of Personal Information of Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship Applicants(Word version).
- Photocopy of passport photo page.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (The form designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from http:// www. csc. edu. cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org).
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
- Studying plans and goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
Applicants can send application documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information